Why Inbound Marketing is a MUST for Your BusinessPosted by Click Finders in Inbound Marketing, SEO | 3 comments
Why Inbound Marketing is a MUST for Your Business
Inbound Marketing is the practice of generating useful, informative content and then strategically sharing that content in a way that positions it in front of people who are actually searching for your product or services. It completely replaces the need for “interruption marketing” tactics like TV commercials, radio, print ads and cold calling or email spamming. If done correctly, this “new” marketing strategy can dramatically increase your conversion rate, customer retention and satisfaction. And the best part? You are not tethered to Google Adwords for the rest of your life!
Our Top 10 Reasons Why Inbound Marketing is a MUST for Your Business
- Inbound Marketing generates a TON of new, fresh content on your website. Google LOVES it when you do this! So develop great content on your site and share it.
- Inbound Marketing generates “Natural” inbound links to your website. Google has of late started hammering websites that have been working hard at “link-building” with unnatural methods. Content generation practically Google proofs your site against future algorithm updates!
- Become an expert in your niche. Content generation and sharing will most likely establish you as an industry expert in your niche. When you generate content that other industry pros like, share and comment on, you are establishing yourself as an expert. This is even more doable thanks to Google Authorship!
- Share you knowledge and help people. Part of becoming the industry expert is going to be sharing knowledge about your industry, product or service. Do this FREELY and without hesitation or fear of “teaching” your customers. The more educated they are, the better customer they will be!
- Connecting with other industry pros. This is a great way to network and share ideas, theory’s and test cases in your industry. Get to know the players and establish a relationship. And, you would be surprised how willing some are to help you.
- Inspire others. As an industry thought leader for your niche, you may very well inspire another to achieve more, do more and be more. Is there anything nobler than that?
- Build a platform to share your thoughts and ideas about your industry. What other way can you express yourself so freely in your industry? Have a beef with your industry? Take it up on your blog! It’s okay to be controversial. **Note – Please do not take this as a license to attack individuals. We do NOT condone that at all. Use your platform to address ideals, overall ethics and morals in your industry and NOT to attack individuals or even competitors.
- Content generation brings as much as 55% more traffic to your website. Who does not want more traffic to their website?
- Inbound Marketing leads are overall, much less expensive than any other Internet lead you can generate. In fact, it could be as much as 62% less according to Hubspot.
- Inbound Marketing gives your social media platforms a real purpose and the potential for real ROI (return on investment). Everyone says you need to be on Twitter, Facebook and Google + but why? What purpose do they serve for your business? Now you have one! Share this great content and grow your exposure, traffic and ultimately…your conversions!
So know you know why Inbound Marketing is a MUST for your business. If you found this article helpful and you enjoyed it, please take a minute and share it through any of the social media share buttons located throughout the site. We love our social media friends and the shares we get and we certainly will return the favor when and where possible.
Click-finders.com offers a full range of Internet Marketing services including Affordable SEO Services, PPC Management, Social Media, Inbound Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and more. You can contact us through www.click-finders.com, Twitter, Facebook and our Organic SEO Blog to learn more about Inbound Marketing, SEO and even request a FREE SEO & Inbound Marketing Website Analysis.